Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Speaking of bacon...

My cousin Nicole has a link to this site on her blog. It's for a product called Baconnaise, which probably sounds oh-so-delicious to some and blecchhh-disgusting to others. I'm only blogging it today because I think their slogan is hilarious:

Baconnaise
Everything should taste like bacon.


By the way, they also have another product called Bacon Salt, which is even more absurd and awesome than Baconnaise, and there's even a blog to go along with it. Yes, it's called The Official Bacon Salt Blog. Yes, bacon is all they talk about. Yes, the description is, "The never-ending quest to make everything taste like bacon." Yes, it is so awesome I want to cry.

Even more awesome is the Baconized Bacon Salt Blog.

Update: I have learned that that there's no actual bacon in the Baconnaise and Bacon Salt products. And the salt is low sodium! So hey, vegetarians, go nuts!

2 Talked Back:

At December 27, 2008 at 5:16:00 PM CST, Blogger Matt and Lori Graber said...

Your "bacon vision" is hilarious! We swear we can smell the bacon from our screen!

 

At December 30, 2008 at 2:24:00 PM CST, Blogger Nicole said...

Haha...thanks for the blog link! :) I thought Bacon Salt was the most hilarious thing ever created, so I had to link to it!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home