Monday, May 23, 2005

It's Jim!

I want to call your attention to a blog by a pretty funny guy named Jim. Jim _____, I either don't know or don't remember. Let's call him Jim Bracklespear, for grins and giggles.

Jim Bracklespear's blog is a bunch of short bursts of thought, always insightful, funny, clever, or a combination of the three. He's a frequent McDonald's customer, so much so that they know him by name. And he's dyslexic, as his most recent posts explain. He's got a pretty good idea for traffic reduction on a well-used St. Louis bridge, too.

I found It's Jim on a blog directory called Blogarama, in their For Laughs section.

Don't tell him that I named him Bracklespear...I'm hoping for a link back to here.

1 Talked Back:

At May 23, 2005 at 2:21:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

revenge is mine sayest the Bracklespear

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home