Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It just looks so BLUH

I don't know, I think I'm ready to change the look of this blog. Is anyone completely annoyed by the tartan background yet? What about trying to read light text over the top of it? Ever have trouble distinguishing a link from the rest of the text? Yeah, me too, especially on my flat screen monitor at home.

I might go with something overall lighter, like my oft-neglected occasionl doodl blog, and change the font around. By the way, does anyone else see these words in Franklin Gothic Medium, or is it a different default font for you? I think I'd like to switch over to Century, a cool classic font, but I don't think very many people have it on their computers (I have it here at work, but not at home).

Y'know, just typing this is getting my creative juices flowing, and I'm beginning to see more possibilities for design coolness. But my typing fingers can't keep up, so I guess it'll have to be a surprise!

3 Talked Back:

At July 19, 2005 at 4:01:00 PM CDT, Blogger Scott said...

Speaking of creative juices flowing, are you still going to be able to draw that picture for me?

 

At July 19, 2005 at 4:19:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Yes. I'm glad you reminded me, because I, uh, forgot.

 

At July 19, 2005 at 6:37:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

hey, watch what you do with those creative fingers buddy!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home