Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm getting married in two days, and here I am blogging about breakfast

I got breakfast from the company cafeteria today, but I forgot to grab a knife to spread jelly on my English muffin.

Used a piece of bacon instead. Worked pretty good.

Now I'm thinking about inventing a type of bacon that cooks perfectly straight and rigid, so it can double as a knife. I'll call it the Baco-Knife™.

I probably should wait until after the honeymoon to develop that one.

2 Talked Back:

At October 19, 2006 at 11:33:00 AM CDT, Blogger meagan said...

That is a good idea. Everyone already knows how french fries are perfect for spreading ketchup on a burger. Why not bacon for jelly?

 

At October 19, 2006 at 12:07:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

As far as I know, nobody's invented light bulbs made of candy, either.

P.S. Hi Meagan! Long time no see.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home