Friday, March 07, 2008

Just a few of the songs stuck in my head this week

I never know why these show up or where they come from.

1. Theme from “Dallas” – well, this was actually stuck in Nicole’s head first.

2. “Head to Toe” by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam

3. “Crucify” by Orange County Supertones

4. Theme from “Family Feud”

5. “Creamy White Bean” – not a real song. Yesterday around lunch time, my brain was repeating just a beat without a song – a house beat, like I’ve heard in so many Podrunner podcasts – and I happened to be looking at the lunch menu in the cafeteria. The soup was Creamy White Bean. Without even realizing it, I started adding these words to the beat: Do you want to get some Creamy White Bean? No I don’t want any Creamy White Bean. Why don’t you want any Creamy White Bean? ’Cause I don’t like the Creamy White Bean. And I started to laugh to myself. Then, at Nicole’s desk, I told her about it, and she got it stuck in her head...and now, I guess it might be stuck in yours...sorry.

2 Talked Back:

At March 8, 2008 at 8:07:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from this tropic port
Aboard this tiny ship.

 

At March 14, 2008 at 11:27:00 AM CDT, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

M'na m'na (do do do do-do)
M'na m'na (do do do do)
M'na m'na (do do, da-doodoo, da-doodoo, da-doodoo, da-doo-doo-doo-doo do do do-do do).

Repeat.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home