Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yet another 366 Days update

In case anyone is keeping score, today is the 143rd day of 2008. Last night, I posted Day 106 of the 366 Days of Creativity. Any third grader can tell you that 143 minus 106 is 37. Folks, I am 37 days behind. But am I giving up? Not a chance.

I have been doing some sketches (doodles, really) that I need to scan and post. The more sketches I do, the faster I’ll catch up, because I really do them quickly. And in case you are wondering, I really have made something creative every day. Not that I’ve failed if I miss a day – the point of the whole exercise has ultimately been to get myself back into the creative vein, and while I thought I might want to do one thing consistently every single day, I am perfectly okay with changing it up occasionally. (I’m a bit scatterbrained that way.)

I guess that’s about all I have to say about that.