Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No word on whether it jumps over the Snake River Canyon

Six Flags St. Louis is opening a new, wooden roller coaster this summer called Evel Knievel. According to one of their promo coupons, “The 2,700-ft. ride experience begins with an 80-ft. drop at a 90-degree left turn angle, which is answered with a 55-ft. double down drop. Standing 82-ft. tall and traveling 50 mph, this intense rollercoaster crosses over itself an incredible 14 times while making frequent and tight directional changes.”

Keep in mind, the real Evel Knievel broke a record 40 bones during his career as a daredevil.

You know, I think I’d be crossing myself 14 times too.

1 Talked Back:

At May 4, 2008 at 10:45:00 AM CDT, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

I saw Evel Knievel on TV when I was growing up.

That's a terrible likeness. Looks nothing like him.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home