Tuesday, January 20, 2009

draw first: Stanley Islands, 1/20/09

Yes, that's right, I didn't get up early to work on any art today. I was up extremely late last night to finish a Chapter Exam for one of my classes; and since it was the night after I stayed up really late to draw, I decided that my time was better spent trying to salvage as much rest as possible.

Tonight, after I get home from the college (I'm in the library while Nicole is in her class), I hope that I can get straight to bed and sleep hard. I really need a good, deep sleep - my back and shoulders are in pain from the lack of rest. Tomorrow morning I'll be right back in the swing of things. I'll try to finish labeling the A streets, unless I run out of names and have to find a bunch more (this does take time).

1 Talked Back:

At January 20, 2009 at 10:25:00 PM CST, Blogger Matt and Lori Graber said...

May I, perhaps, make a suggestion to be considered for an A street?
Abarognosis--an inability to judge or compare the weight of objects, particularly those held in the hand. Or perhaps, Acanthion--a point at the center of the base of the anterior nasal spine. (found in my Mosby Medical Dictionary). -Cousin Lori

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home