Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Police chase ends at Convention Center Red Lion Hotel

I haven't gotten any details about this yet - I haven't seen anything posted online, that is - but a KXL reporter I spoke to said that there was a police chase that ended at the Red Lion Hotel next to the Oregon Convention Center. I don't know where the chase started or why, but I did notice a Gresham Police motorcycle on the scene. When I find out more, I'll put up some links.

Sorry for the crappy photo quality. All I had was my phone.

Update: Story link
KATU (2) report

1 Talked Back:

At November 30, 2005 at 11:51:00 PM CST, Blogger Katie said...

Oh what day was this?? I was just over there last week and there were cops all over blocking off roads! Then again maybe that sort of thing happens often in that area... Scary.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home