Monday, November 28, 2005

UPC nerdery!

I was taking a look at the Winco receipt that I scanned and posted on the 185 blog last night, and saw that some of the descriptions of what I bought are abbreviated to the point of no recognition. So just for kicks, I typed in one of the Universal Product Code (UPC) numbers into a Google search, and I actually got a result.

Now I know that 071464260606 = Perfectly Protein Vanilla Chai Tea with Soy Protein.

So if you have finished doing the online jigsaw that Jim posted about this morning, and still want another way to waste some time, just find some random products lying around, type in the UPC number here, and be amazed.

Or, just take a nap.

2 Talked Back:

At November 28, 2005 at 4:21:00 PM CST, Blogger meagan said...

I guess I share that trait of UPC nerdery with you as I have done that before! When I make my expense reports for supplies I buy for the church sometimes I can't remember what I bought and, as you said, the abbreviations can be beyond recognition!

 

At November 28, 2005 at 10:07:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

this means that you bought 'Perfectly Protein Vanilla Chai Tea with Soy Protein'?????????????????????????

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home