Monday, November 28, 2005

The boss wondered why the left half of my keyboard was orange

I was eating some Baked Cheetos this morning, and of course, my fingers quickly became stained orange. This is not convenient for office work, because I have to clean off my fingers thoroughly after handling every Cheeto. When I was in high school I got in the habit of eating with my left hand whenever I was going to use my right for writing, etc. So to this day, I'll really only have the "doodle dust" problem on one side. But at work, my desk is set up for left-hand mousing, so I'm really not avoiding the issue at all.

What I really need is a little pair of tongs, just big enough to handle one Cheeto, so I can munch on them while working and be more productive. I am going to write a letter to Frito-Lay asking them to sell Cheeto Tongs. (Cheeto Tongs, to paraphrase Dave Barry, would be a great name for a rock band.)

2 Talked Back:

At November 28, 2005 at 6:32:00 PM CST, Blogger Shirley said...

Cheetos are the ultimate computer-nerd food. Hope you were able to wash it down with a Jolt Cola!

 

At November 28, 2005 at 10:09:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

so, we could pretty much follow the orange fingerprints and find out how you spent your day

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home