Monday, November 21, 2005

Nice purse, dude

I bought a new set of flannel sheets recently. The packaging for the sheets is a good quality vinyl bag, with a zipper and a rope handle. Why do they package sheets so fancily? Do people re-use those bags? I cannot imagine people saving them to store the sheets when they're not being used. Although hmmmm, it is about the perfect size for a lunch bag...but no, I think I'd raise too many eyebrows if I walked into work carrying a clear, vinyl, rope handled bag containing a sandwich and chips (heck, containing anything).

3 Talked Back:

At November 21, 2005 at 11:03:00 AM CST, Blogger meagan said...

I use those bags to store sheets, etc.

Yep, I am one of those people.

 

At November 21, 2005 at 3:36:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

sweaters

 

At November 22, 2005 at 5:48:00 PM CST, Blogger Katie said...

I keep the sheets back in the bag when not in use... I too am one of those people. Hey it keeps the whole set nicely in one place. No more missing pillow cases!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home