Thursday, November 10, 2005

You feel a breeze in here?

It seems like every weekday morning there's one thing I forget to do, or take with me. Sometimes it's my security badge. The other day it was my glasses. Today I forgot to put on a belt. And let me tell you, I need a belt now more than ever, because I have been reducing my girth as of late, and I haven't yet bought any new slacks. Hopefully my pants won't fall down during our morning stretching. Well, if they do, at least I'm not wearing tighty whities.

8 Talked Back:

At November 10, 2005 at 10:32:00 AM CST, Blogger Scott said...

Hey Stan, let's hope your not going commando!!

It's just wrong I'm even talking about this!

 

At November 10, 2005 at 10:36:00 AM CST, Blogger Scott said...

Oh by the way, Congrats on breaking into the 198 range!

 

At November 10, 2005 at 10:42:00 AM CST, Blogger stan said...

No, I leave the commando stuff to Rambo.

Oh my gosh, that's such an old reference now. *weeping*

 

At November 10, 2005 at 10:49:00 AM CST, Blogger Scott said...

I noticed Jim is posting again, I wonder why he won't allow comments?

I know, I'm alittle slow, he's probably been back for some time now, but just noticed the other day, well yesterday.

 

At November 10, 2005 at 10:56:00 AM CST, Blogger stan said...

It's only been three or four days, I think. I seem to remember on his retirement post that he said he was getting too many negative comments from jerks telling him that he wasn't funny, that he should find a new hobby, something like that. So I can understand why he wouldn't want to open himself up to that again. Although it'd be nice for his old blog friends to be able to welcome him back.

 

At November 10, 2005 at 6:08:00 PM CST, Blogger meagan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At November 11, 2005 at 12:47:00 PM CST, Blogger Katie said...

I'm sorry...morning stretching?? Seriously?

 

At November 11, 2005 at 1:11:00 PM CST, Blogger stan said...

Yep, at 9:30 we stretch for fifteen minutes. Not every day, though.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home