Monday, November 07, 2005

Just a little house cleaning

I have cleaned up some of the links that I don't really check up on anymore. I added a new one, Special Fried Rice, which I began reading and already like. I'll try to catch up on that one this week. I added the Anonymous Lawyer, which I have commented on before, and Lo's blog, which I keep up with but haven't linked until now.

It also appears that our friend Jim may be meandering his way back into the blogosphere. His previously-retired blog, It's Jim, now has some of its earliest posts up again. There's one that's dated October 30, but I am pretty sure that it's one of the old ones, too. I hope he comes back in earnest soon.

Two other friends, Chicken Little and Scott, have slowed down their blogs considerably. Chicken Fried Life looks to be on a solid hiatus, while Ashman, who has another worthy way to spend his time, still gives us the occasional photo once in a while. Edit: See the first comment for the C.F.L./S.F.R. connection.

Also, I have kind of slowed down my own updating in the last few weeks. I'd like to start posting with a little more frequency, perhaps inspired by Jim's earlier, short-but-sweet posts. We'll see.

That's the nature of the blogging life...it comes and goes, speeds up and slows down. Friends say goodbye, and new friends are discovered. It's all good.

4 Talked Back:

At November 8, 2005 at 3:59:00 PM CST, Blogger Shirley said...

chicken fried life = special fried rice. Same fried stuff, different takeout container.

 

At November 8, 2005 at 4:23:00 PM CST, Blogger stan said...

Hear that? That was the sound of a light bulb dinging above my head. :)

 

At November 8, 2005 at 7:24:00 PM CST, Blogger Shirley said...

LOL, sorry, thought I told you!

 

At November 14, 2005 at 12:10:00 PM CST, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

Special Fried Rice? Mmmm, that's good readin'...

And Jim! Jim sure looks back...no comments tho'...still, [[[[[happy dance]]]]].

Given the choice between no Jim and rerun Jim, I choose rerun Jim. But it does look like there's some new stuff in there.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home