Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Odometer: 222,222.2 on 2/22



Sorry for the crappy image quality...like I said, I couldn't find my digital camera this morning, so I had to resort to using my phone's camera.



I was nervous because I had to drive about eight or nine miles at lunch break to reach the magic number, so I decided to drive the I-5/I-405 loop around downtown. I was still on the freeway with only 4/10 of a mile to go, but fortunately the exit was right there, and I could drive into a hotel parking lot to get the shot.

I have a shot of the torn newspaper piece restored to its place within the front page of today's Street Final edition, so as to prove its validity. Of course, just posting these shots today helps to do that, too. :) I sent the photo to go@blogger.com, but Blogger hasn't posted it on the Image and Code Dump site at the time of this writing.

3 Talked Back:

At February 22, 2006 at 4:41:00 PM CST, Blogger Lynne said...

Wow, pretty cool...

 

At February 22, 2006 at 5:29:00 PM CST, Blogger Katie said...

You are so strange... And yet very entertaining.

 

At February 22, 2006 at 5:54:00 PM CST, Blogger kristen said...

congratulations. this really is a big day. i'm so proud of you.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home