Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This is not highbrow comedy


So I guess I'm going to become one of those old guys with insanely long eyebrows. I don't want it to be so, but I'm already showing signs. I have one or two eyebrow hairs on each side of my face that are like an inch long. I have to yank them out because I can't stand them. Imagine how long they'll grow to when I'm 70.

On the other hand, since my eyebrows and I are already in the habit of providing entertaining observational commentary, you could be looking at the next Andy Rooney.

2 Talked Back:

At March 2, 2006 at 11:03:00 PM CST, Blogger kristen said...

i think it's ok to have one or two extra long ones. common for men. at least you're not like some ladies that pull all theirs out. those just look weird, especially when they have to draw them ON!!

 

At March 6, 2006 at 11:27:00 PM CST, Blogger Katie said...

You could of course keep them trimmed and then you'd never be crazy old man with crazy eyebrows... Just a thought. ;-)

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home