Saturday, August 05, 2006

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

On Monday afternoon, in Carthage, Missouri, I asked Nicole Davis to be my wife, and she said yes!


And we're not wasting time, either: We will be married on October 21, 2006, at Full Faith Church in Carthage, Missouri. For those closer to Portland, we will also be having a reception shortly thereafter (probably late November - early December).

And because we're right on the cutting edge of all that's 21st century, and because it's never been done before, we have set up a wedding blog, which can be found here.

8 Talked Back:

At August 6, 2006 at 8:40:00 AM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats my friends! I've got to tell you people where singing in my house when we got the news. Charleigh was dancing and singing "Aunt Nicole is getting married! Whoo Hoo she's getting married" Joshua just kept running around saying "Who's Aunt Nicole?!?" and "I never met no dinglemunch"

 

At August 6, 2006 at 11:28:00 AM CDT, Blogger KB said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At August 6, 2006 at 5:52:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I never met no dinglemunch..." That's funny stuff.

Well we haven't met Dinglemunch yet either. But we already love ya. Welcome to the family.

 

At August 7, 2006 at 7:36:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just KNEW it!!!!
I didn't want to sound too charismatic about this - but I just KNEW it the first time I ready Nicole's blog site(s). I am doing the "Praise the Lord" happy dance!!!!!!
Say - we are going to be in Arkansas the end of the month - are you going to be anywhere around?
Contact me!!!
Glory to God - this is the BEST NEWS!!! Isn't He good!
Nicole - can't wait to give you a hug!!!!
Yahoo!!!

 

At August 8, 2006 at 2:17:00 PM CDT, Blogger nitsuj said...

Well, I don't really know either of you, but congratulations anyway!! :)

 

At August 8, 2006 at 4:21:00 PM CDT, Blogger That One Chick You Know said...

Congratulations to the both of you!

 

At August 10, 2006 at 8:22:00 AM CDT, Blogger Emily said...

Congratulations! That's my wedding day, too! It's going to be a wonderful day all over the country, i have a feeling!

 

At August 12, 2006 at 2:33:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

Stan

Being as serious as I ever can be, I just want to say how happy I am that you have found someone who makes you happy. I have always thought that you have some important destiny yet to realize and my bet is that Nicole is just the person to help make that happen. Putting aside that she is going to have to continually explain why her husband is taking photographs of rubbish on the sidewalk, she is definitely getting one of the good guys.

Jim & Rooty the Dog

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home