Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm jumping on the bandwagon, which then crashes into 15 other bandwagons

Last night my mom tipped me off to this local (Portland local, not Carthage local) video of several cars trying to drive on the snow and ice and getting into like 15 car wrecks. The first car is so crazy because it doesn't just hit a car, it pushes it into like four other cars after the impact.

If you don't know how to drive on snow and ice, stay home or let someone else drive!

Link to video

1 Talked Back:

At January 28, 2007 at 11:33:00 PM CST, Blogger Katie said...

I don't know how to drive on snow and ice, and you'll be happy to know I stayed home those days! It was crazy. That video is from NW20th and Salmon I believe. We all watched it many times that week.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home