Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Let me know (sniff) if I've (sniff) double-blogged this

So I've had this cold for the last few days, and my nose has been pretty runny. Lots of sniffling and nose-blowing.

Lately, it seems that a new passage has opened up between my sinuses and my right eye, because now, whenever I blow my nose, I feel air trying to escape from under the eyelid.

I know it's kind of gross, but you just know I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to turn this into some kind of a party trick.

3 Talked Back:

At January 17, 2007 at 5:44:00 PM CST, Blogger Scott said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a cold. Stan, Have your area been hit by the ice storm I keep seeing on the news? We keep getting snow in this area, and I guess Portland is also getting snow too.

 

At January 17, 2007 at 5:51:00 PM CST, Blogger stan said...

Yeah, we got hit with a bunch of ice over the last week or so. The place Nicole and I work at sent ius home at around 3 on Friday, then we were sort of stuck around the house until Sunday, when we lost power for 24 hours.

There was a state of emergency called by the governor, and I overheard someone say that the President declared it a disaster area.

We had a couple more power outages yesterday, and our cable Internet was out from Sunday until today.

 

At January 17, 2007 at 8:58:00 PM CST, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Yup, we're a federal disaster area, too. And there's another snowstorm coming!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home