Friday, November 02, 2007

Who wants faun ears? I do! I do!

It's like I've been saving these blog posts up, isn't it?

So there's this plastic surgery center in LA, I think, where they claim to be able to use plastic surgery to turn one's ears into a point. Personally, I think the before and after photos are fakes, because there are too many similarities, like strands of hair in the same places. They probably took a photo, had the person change shirts, applied a rubber Spock ear, and took the second photo.

But can you imagine actually doing this?

5 Talked Back:

At November 3, 2007 at 9:49:00 AM CDT, Blogger Amy Bell said...

I recently saw a man with ears like that. He was working behind the counter in a fast food restaurant.

 

At November 3, 2007 at 9:53:00 AM CDT, Blogger Amy Bell said...

Oh here you go... Several more photos and an explanation of the procedure.

 

At November 3, 2007 at 9:57:00 AM CDT, Blogger Amy Bell said...

Yes, I'm commenting again... notice that in the photos the women are wearing the same ponytail holders and the same jewelry in the before and after photos.

 

At November 3, 2007 at 5:24:00 PM CDT, Blogger Lindsay Chandler said...

You know what I just realized? You and Nicole live in Carthage and I live in Carthage! (But mine is pronounced "car-taj" as in the Mahal or as in people who speak French. I don't think that comment was worth 2.6 cents. Probably more like 1.3 cents, I'd say.....

 

At November 3, 2007 at 6:48:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Lindsay - What a crazy coincidence - you're living in the original Carthage, which our Carthage was named after.

Check this out - Nicole has a relative who lives in Carthage, Arkansas.

And last Thanksgiving, we drove to my extended relatives' home near Houston...driving through the town of Carthage, Texas!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home