Friday, February 08, 2008

366 Days update

Just a quick note that today will be one of those days where I probably won’t be able to post a comic. Nicole and I are invited to a Chinese New Year dinner party tonight. Now, don’t worry, I’ll still draw something today...but it will probably be just a sketch or two of ideas for future comics. Hopefully I’ll have enough time to make it up with two comics tomorrow.

Looking ahead, we’re going to be driving to Dallas next weekend to meet up with one of our Portland friends, Erin;  it’ll be difficult to keep the 366 Days schedule, especially if there’s no wi-fi at our hotel. I really will try to keep up, though I might have to post a lesser-quality comic for time’s sake.

Eventually, I hope to be able to draw ahead of schedule by at least a day. That way I can post each day’s comic in the morning, or even the night before, so that it can be viewed all day long. And perhaps I can even draw far enough ahead to be able to bank a few in case another night like tonight happens (which it likely will). And I may occasionally veer away from the single-panel comic, opting to draw something else, like a building, or a vehicle, or a funny-looking monkey. You Just. Never. Know.

1 Talked Back:

At February 12, 2008 at 3:04:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

the bars used to be closed on election day in Missouri, but I guess now they think booze could only help

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home