Tuesday, July 01, 2008

"Ohhh, we're halfway there, Ohhh, livin' on a prayer" (366 Days update)

At midnight tonight, fifty percent of the year 2008 will be expired. Let's check in on how the 366 Days are coming along, shall we?

Creative Day: 129
Actual Day: 183
Difference: 54 days

Not looking too good, is it? I'm telling you, I have come this close to quitting because of how far behind I am, but thanks to the encouragement of my lovely Nicole, I am going to press on. Hopefully I'll be able to get something up soon - maybe even a lot of somethings!

2 Talked Back:

At July 1, 2008 at 11:21:00 PM CDT, Blogger Matt and Lori Graber said...

As you know...nothing is impossible.....

 

At July 2, 2008 at 10:49:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

Well...but every day that you do it, you're another day closer. And you're a lot farther along than you probably would have been if you hadn't started the 366 Days project in the first place.

So, your lovely wife is very right. :) It's not worth it to quit when you're this far along!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home