Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"People look at me like I'm a little strange, when I go around talking to squirrels and rabbits and stuff. That's ok. Thaaaat's just ok."

This is the Bichon Frisé, a small, white, ridiculously afro'ed breed of dog. Check it out, it's the Bob Ross of dogs! I had to blog it because it's so cheesily hilarious looking.


Fig. 1. Bichon Frisé; Bob Ross.


(For the blog title, I was looking for a qood, semi-recognizable Bob Ross quote, but when I saw a list of quotes (there are a lot) I realized that none of them were familiar to me. So I just chose one that sounded funny. Here are some others:
  • In painting, you have unlimited power. You have the ability to move mountains. You can bend rivers. But when I get home, the only thing I have power over, is the garbage.
  • Tender as a mother's love... And with my mother, that was certainly true.
  • Little raccoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit.
  • Oh, that would make a nice place to fish. I like fishing, but I'm not a very good fisherman. I always throw the fish back into the water, just put a band-aid on his mouth, tap 'im on the patootie and let him on his way. And maybe some day, if I'm lucky, I'll get to catch him again.
  • Oooh, if you have never been to Alaska, go there while it is still wild. My favorite uncle asked me if I wanted to go there, Uncle Sam. He said if you don't go, you're going to jail. That is how Uncle Sam asks you.
  • Shwooop. Hehe. You have to make those little noises, or it just doesn't work.
  • The only thing worse than yellow snow is green snow.
  • The trees are oh so soft, oh so soft I freakin' love it.
  • Water's like me. It's laaazy... Boy, it always looks for the easiest way to do things.
  • We tell people sometimes: we're like drug dealers, come into town and get everybody absolutely addicted to painting. It doesn't take much to get you addicted.

Bob Ross was awesome.)

1 Talked Back:

At November 11, 2008 at 4:01:00 PM CST, Blogger stan said...

By adding all of those quotes at the end, I essentially made the post all about Bob Ross, and not about the corny-looking foofy dog.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home