Thursday, January 22, 2009

draw first: Stanley Islands, 1/21/09 - 1/22/09

I wasn't able to post yesterday, because I got really busy at work, and I'm already trying to cut down or eliminate my intnerweb usage there. So it's a catch-up two-fer today:

January 21: Started the A names, ran out of time.



January 22: Finished the A, which means I finished all of the naming (unless I name the bodies of water later on).


So, what's next?

I think I am going to add things llike water ripples around the coastlines, maybe put in some boats and docks. I could probably add a few more tiny islands along the sides or even in the big open areas. I'm not sure. I may decide to do top-view buildings and properties, which would be a bit of an undertaking, but nothing I'm afraid of. After all, I'm doing this slowly, a little at a time. No need to rush or be impatient.

Let's just see what tomorrow has in store!