Friday, February 27, 2009

Update (yawn, I know, more excuses, etc.)

The blog may seem dead right now, but I assure you, it's not. I'm just really busy every day and evening, and there just hasn't been much time for blogging. Plus, I've been playing with my new iPhone for the last few days, and I'm still in "discovery" mode with it.

For those of you who have been following along, I apologize. There will come a time when my schedule will shift back into a place where I can regularly blog again.

3 Talked Back:

At March 2, 2009 at 10:01:00 PM CST, Blogger Matt and Lori Graber said...

Heard on radio today that 60% of the phone internet access today is from the IPhone. Very popular. We don't have it yet, maybe next year....

 

At June 13, 2009 at 1:31:00 AM CDT, Blogger Katie said...

I never blog anymore... I just did a massive post. I've felt neglectful. All these other wonderful things like blackberries and iPhones and facebook distract me.

Do you like your iPhone? Now that the price is down I might buy one.

 

At June 13, 2009 at 6:43:00 AM CDT, Blogger stan said...

I really do like it, Katie. If you're thinking about getting one, you'll want to wait another week or so when the newest models are released. Even the cheapest ones should have a new operating system by then, and advanced hardware like an auto focus camera and a compass. I wouldn't say I regret not waiting for the new model, but I do kind of wish I could upgrade since I did just get mine in February. Oh well- this model still rocks!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home