Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Identity crisis

A couple of months ago, I was credited as the sole author of three million blogs:

[I]t's a little known fact, but Stan is actually responsible for 99.99% of all blogs in existence -- except for your's, mine, and one written by a slightly demented eighty-six year old Haitian woman living in Duluth, Stan pretends he is three million different people and authors blogs in each of their names, he has not slept in four years

As of yesterday, I'm also revealed to be a feline:

Stan is actually one of Scott's cats, he just uses the name Stan as a nom de plume -- that's why none of Stan's pictures look like the one that it replaced.

What will it be next time, Jim? :)

3 Talked Back:

At August 23, 2005 at 3:00:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

I have also said that you are one of the most creative and witty people that I have ever encountered (and that you would be perfect except perhaps for your need to solicit compliments)

 

At August 23, 2005 at 3:40:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Thank you, Jim, and point taken.

 

At August 23, 2005 at 10:06:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

It's not me that's a cat...it's one of my other 2,999,999 personalities. Or all of them.

(2,999,999 x 9 lives = 26,999,991 lives!)

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home