Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Lesser-Known Movie Prequels: The Prequel

I heard back from McSweeney's this morning, and they've decided to pass on my list of prequels. Since they're not going to post them, or any others I've written, I will!

1. It's A Wonderful Conception
2. Capture Willy
     (not to be confused with Wacky Willy!)
3. So I Went On My First Date With an Axe Murderer
4. High 9:30 A.M.
5. Wayne's Country
6. Just Before Batman Begins
7. Novice Ventura: Pet Enthusiast
8. Colonial Graffiti
9. Fahrenheit 9/10
10. Star Wars, Episode -3: The Kenobi Baby
11. Dude, Don't Forget Where We Parked
12. Apocalypse Tomorrow
13. The Brady/Tyler Single-Parent Household Movie
14. Louis XVI Dynamite
15. The West Hasn't Yet Been Won
16. Embryos of a Lesser God

From the original post:
17. Mornings of Thunder
18. Reservoir Puppies
19. Egg Run

1 Talked Back:

At August 17, 2005 at 4:59:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

Reservoir Puppies is major funny

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home