Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yes, there's a little bit of sugar in my system right now

We had exactly zero trick-or-treaters last night. The porch light was on, we had a bowl full of assorted chocolate candy, we were home...but nobody showed up. I guess it might be because we're in a pretty remote location.

However! Inspired by Candy Day (some call it Halloween), I have added a link to a blog I just found: Candyblog! It's a blog about candy! I haven't even begun to read the archives and I'm thrilled to have found this blog! It's a blog about candy candy CANDY CANDY!!!

CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!

5 Talked Back:

At November 1, 2006 at 5:07:00 PM CST, Blogger kristen said...

no one came to my house either. *shrug*

 

At November 1, 2006 at 6:30:00 PM CST, Blogger meagan said...

I LOVE CANDY!! I LOVE CANDYBLOG! :-)

 

At November 3, 2006 at 11:18:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well go to it! You get to pay the dentist's bills! Hope you can peel yourself off the ceiling pretty soon. We had 74 before we turned the light off. Most were teenagers. It's still really fun to see how pleased the little ones are when complimented on their costumes.
I'm waiting for stories from the honeymoon! MOM

 

At November 3, 2006 at 9:57:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

I agree with you mom, what were the sights in KC!!!!!!!!

 

At November 6, 2006 at 9:30:00 AM CST, Blogger stan said...

It's coming...I'm still writing it all, so it takes time. Nicole and I haven't had any free time since the wedding!! :)

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home