Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm 300,000 hours old

Remember in November, when Jim wrote a post about Re-date.com, which calculates how many hours, minutes, seconds old you are, your age on several planets, and other fascinating, time-wasting facts? Well, according to that site, I just crossed the 300,000-hour mark of my life. Also, I apparently crossed the 18,000,000-minute mark somewhere in there, too.

How, you ask, did I remember to mark this occasion? Well, I actually calculated this on November 10, 2006, the day of Jim's post. And I wrote this blog post on that same day. It's kind of fun, writing from the future. Hmm, I wonder what's actually going on in my life on the day I post this. Still no flying cars.

1 Talked Back:

At February 9, 2007 at 1:12:00 AM CST, Blogger meagan said...

Your blog posts are so wonderfully well-planned-out!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home