Friday, July 27, 2007

Worst. Painting. Ever.

And by worst, I mean that it's so terrible that it must be studied for how terrible it is. Never before have I encountered such an atrocious piece of artwork. It nearly makes me cry.

I don't recall who the artist is, but I can find out next Monday when I go back to work. That's right, the original painting is hanging on one of the walls at our corporate office, no more than 25 feet from Nicole's desk. (No, we do not choose the art for the walls.)



Here's the link to the large version, so you can study it for yourself. Behold the tackiness.

3 Talked Back:

At July 28, 2007 at 10:39:00 AM CDT, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At July 28, 2007 at 10:40:00 AM CDT, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

Woweee. Think I just threw up in my mouth just a little.

The serenity of the artwork makes me thing of Manitoba or Minnesota. Sadly, it's found in Missouri. Cognitive dissonance.

 

At August 11, 2007 at 12:44:00 AM CDT, Blogger Katie said...

OH! MY! WORD!!!

Seriously, its in your office?! I'm sorry Nicole that you have to look at this daily.

Stan it reminds me of those lovely flys you gave me for my darts a few years ago. The picturesque wolf howling at the moon motif will always be SO classy.

You'll love this... My parent's new motor home has an Eagle in flight over a majestic mountain on the back of it. I made fun of it and my Dad was totally amazed I didn't think it beautiful. :-)

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home