Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Who's in your 5?

I just checked out the stat counter, as I occasionally do, and I saw a funny juxtaposition of five different keyword searches that landed on one page or another of this vast Dinglemunch blog:

free sweetmart tamplates (#9)
weight of a stagecoach (#1)
columbia gem of the ocean (#6)
poop straining (#58)
new math (>#500)

It takes real dedication to go all the way to #58 on "poop straining" in order to finally make a decision on where to click. So, thanks for that, Yonkers.

I'm glad that this blog has made such a difference in this world.

1 Talked Back:

At December 2, 2008 at 1:55:00 PM CST, Blogger Quiet Paths said...

That is just rich. (Oh, sorry poor choice of descriptive phrase there...) Corr: That is really funny.

My creepiest Google search yet was from Wasilla, AK right before the elections. There was no referral...

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home