Sunday, March 20, 2005

Censorship is Good

Well, if you've read this blog at any point before today, then reread it now, you have probably noticed that some of the posts have been edited. It turns out that the line of public disclosure vs. privacy when it comes to writing about my personal experiences was in a different place than it was for some of the parties whom I had mentioned by name. I have been asked to re-evaluate my placement of that line; and, having done so, I have made some omissions from the original posts in which those parties were mentioned.

For those to whom I am referring, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for bringing to light (even if briefly) circumstances and experiences which should have been kept between us. I have edited those posts not just because you have asked me to, but because I have shifted my own sense of responsibility when it comes to disclosure, out of respect for all of us. Thank you for understanding why I expressed certain things, and for bringing your concerns to me.