Friday, May 27, 2005

Significant only to me

I'm finally chewing my last piece of Eclipse gum today. I know, I know, it's a dumb thing that doesn't mean anything, but it's like a milestone to me. I lingered upon the last piece for a couple of weeks longer than I should have, but now it's done.

Once flavorless, the gob will be spit into the garbage can. A chapter will be closed. I'm not immediately looking for another brand of gum, either. I need to just have an empty mouth for awhile.

Yes, I'm aware that this post looks utterly ridiculous, and that you might be thinking it's time for the rubber room. Well, I'm not going to talk about it any more.

2 Talked Back:

At May 28, 2005 at 6:57:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

someone give Stan a carmel, it will clearly keep him occupied all summer :)

 

At May 28, 2005 at 10:50:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Naw, its all about Mentos. They're the #%#$ FRESHMAKER.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home