Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Just a little something to (cough) sweeten your day

While I was eating a small PB&J a few minutes ago, and washing it down with juice, I accidentally got some of the juice down my windpipe. I still had food in my mouth, though, so I had to cough with my mouth closed (difficult). This sent a little bit of sandwich up the back of my nasal cavity.

I'm through coughing now, but I'm still sniffling to clear my nose. And with every sniff, I taste the jelly/juice sweetness. That's the payoff.

1 Talked Back:

At August 24, 2005 at 1:49:00 PM CDT, Blogger Scott said...

Stan can always make people laugh.
That has happened to me, I can't remember with what, the gross part is the only way to get it out was to blow my nose.
So there you go :)

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home