Friday, September 09, 2005

Better pics of Wacky Willy

I saw Wacky Willy on the way to work today, and I had a few extra minutes, so I thought I'd try to get a better picture of him than the one I took a few weeks ago:


Wacky Willy does what he pleases. Here he is going the wrong way on MLK Jr. Blvd., into the path of a bus.



Here he is in the Sheridan Fruit Market parking lot. Ironically, I drove the wrong way down a side street while going around the block to get this shot.


Maybe if I see him again I can shoot something other than his back. But at least these pics aren't completely blurry.

4 Talked Back:

At September 9, 2005 at 3:10:00 PM CDT, Blogger Scott said...

I wonder what would happen if you asked to take a picture of him?

 

At September 9, 2005 at 3:51:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

I'd have a nice close-up shot of his middle digit?

 

At September 11, 2005 at 10:04:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

is that a handicap sticker?

 

At September 12, 2005 at 8:19:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Yup

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home