Friday, September 09, 2005

Better pics of Wacky Willy

I saw Wacky Willy on the way to work today, and I had a few extra minutes, so I thought I'd try to get a better picture of him than the one I took a few weeks ago:


Wacky Willy does what he pleases. Here he is going the wrong way on MLK Jr. Blvd., into the path of a bus.



Here he is in the Sheridan Fruit Market parking lot. Ironically, I drove the wrong way down a side street while going around the block to get this shot.


Maybe if I see him again I can shoot something other than his back. But at least these pics aren't completely blurry.

5 Talked Back:

At September 9, 2005 at 11:19:00 AM CDT, Blogger InterstellarLass said...

The guy who lived next door to us when I was growing up has an adult son with brain damage. Evidently bit on an electric cord when he was a kid and fried his brain. Anyway, I used to see him walking up and down the street all the time, collecting cans. I think he would even go to the apartment dumpsters searching for cans. No was was the guy's dad hard-up for money, I think it just gave him something to do. Then he got a real job at McDonalds...until he beat some guy up for making fun of him. Then he went to work at the car wash. And he would walk everywhere. His dad never drove him. His dad was an a-hole too.

 

At September 9, 2005 at 3:10:00 PM CDT, Blogger Scott said...

I wonder what would happen if you asked to take a picture of him?

 

At September 9, 2005 at 3:51:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

I'd have a nice close-up shot of his middle digit?

 

At September 11, 2005 at 10:04:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

is that a handicap sticker?

 

At September 12, 2005 at 8:19:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Yup

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home