Thursday, November 10, 2005

Perhaps I am down by a few points

You know how, In some NBA games, when the home team's down by a few points and the other team has the ball, the PA system does that slow, two-bass-drum cadence and the crowd yells, "De-Fense"? *BOOM-BOOM* De-Fense! *BOOM-BOOM* De-Fense!

Well, that's the "song" I have on my head right now. I don't know why. This is the first time that I can remember where the stuck song isn't a song at all, but a sports chant.

Call Guinness.

2 Talked Back:

At November 10, 2005 at 11:57:00 PM CST, Blogger kristen said...

maybe you're down more than a few. tee hee i'm in a silly mood. probably cause i just pretty much broke my second to smallest toe and it's turning purple as i write this.

 

At November 13, 2005 at 11:03:00 AM CST, Blogger historymike said...

It might be syncing up with the human heartbeat.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home