Monday, December 05, 2005

title="(your awesome words)"

I decided it'd be fun to add quotes from each of the blogs I have in the Blogs I Read list. I've only done a few so far; I'll get them all fitted with quotes soon, and I'll periodically update them when I find a new line I like. (The blogs without quotes just uncreatively show the name of that blog.)

Hover over the name of the blogs to see what I quoted!

Also: Speaking of quotes, I updated the quote at the bottom of the page.

5 Talked Back:

At December 5, 2005 at 1:51:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

please send royalty payment for use of quote -- for an extra ten buck, I will set it to music

 

At December 5, 2005 at 2:00:00 PM CST, Blogger stan said...

I don't have your address, Jim - should I forward it to McDonalds instead?

 

At December 5, 2005 at 4:19:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

yes, send it ATTN: Rooty

Make check payable to the "Rooty Charitable Investment Trust, Ltd., of Barbados"

 

At December 5, 2005 at 5:16:00 PM CST, Blogger meagan said...

This is fabulous and fun! I love it!

 

At December 5, 2005 at 7:19:00 PM CST, Blogger kristen said...

hee hee. hard core hurting.

thought i lost you there stan, the operation trying to find you earlier today kept timing out and then the page could not be found and i thought, "noooooooooooooooooooo!"

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home