Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cravings for the Dew...NIXED!


Hey, I forgot to mention, we finally have some sunshine for a while!

I was walking around downtown at lunch today, just taking some pictures and enjoying the sun. But something about the weather gave me a strong craving to drink down a big bottle of Mountain Dew. I mean, I really wanted Mountain Dew! Lots and lots of it, enormous gulps of it filling up my belly.

Then I remembered that I haven't had any soda to drink since March 7 of last year, and I reckoned that if I can survive fully eleven months without it, then there must not be any benefits for me to drink any. Besides, after such a long time, I'd probably find it too sickly sweet, and it'd probably turn my stomach.

So I went right back inside and guzzled a bunch of water. Aaaaahhhhhhhh....

2 Talked Back:

At February 7, 2006 at 11:22:00 PM CST, Blogger Jim said...

puppy in previous post had big bottle of Mountain Dew

 

At February 8, 2006 at 4:15:00 PM CST, Blogger kristen said...

i want to see the photos you took. congrats on resisting the dew.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home