Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Two days later, I report on the Super Bowl ads (I just saw)

Okay, I'm sure this will surprise no one, but I didn't watch too much of the Super Bowl on Sunday. I usually only watch it for the commercials; this year, I was flipping back and forth between the game and Clear and Present Danger on channel 12. I caught a few of the ads, and I thought the Burger King one with the dancing Whopper girls was kind of funny (in a ridiculous, over-the-top stupid kind of way). None of the others really grabbed my attention, though. I left home for church at about 4:40, so I missed the entire second half of the game.

So I look on Google tonight and I see that they have a link to every one of the Super Bowl ads. Hurrah! Even though the image quality is worse than TV, the ads are still quite watchable. I thought it was awesome that MacGyver made a comeback, even for a Mastercard ad. Growing up, I loved that show.

But my favorite commercial of all? Stunt City. Now that was hilarious! Talk about over-the-top ridiculous, but in a non-stupid way. And here's a direct link to the .M4V file.

1 Talked Back:

At February 8, 2006 at 12:15:00 AM CST, Blogger Jim said...

Bud Light: On the Roof <==LOL

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home