Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm going to the brushwood to chew on some shrubbery

Today I looked into registering dinglemunch.com, and for now, it's still available. I checked it out on Go Daddy.com, because that's where I'd probably buy the name, and it came up with literally 100 alternatives that I might also "want" to register. Some of my favorites:

  • BRUSHNIBBLES.COM

  • BRUSHSNACKSHOP.COM <--for those who like to snack on painting supplies

  • BRUSHWITHBITE.COM <--spiciest brushes west of the Mississippi

  • BRUSHWOODMUNCH.COM <--kind of sounds like a restaurant in the Old West

  • BUSHSNACKSTORE.COM <--a very presidential convenience store...no longer selling pretzels

  • DINGLENIBBLE.COM <--OUCH

  • HOTDINGLESNACK.COM <--I don't want to know!

  • SHRUBBERYMUNCH.COM <--Home of the Knights Who Say "Ni"

  • SHRUBCHEWON.COM

  • SHRUBNIBBLE.COM

Fortunately, I'm independently wealthy, so I can afford to snap up all of those, plus the .net, .org, .us and .biz versions, and provide hosting for each one...

1 Talked Back:

At December 11, 2006 at 8:33:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kurt and I considered getting you dinglemunch.com for a wedding gift...I'm not sure what happened to that idea...

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home