Saturday, July 23, 2005

Obviously, it's here...

Okay, so for the second straight night, I have stayed up very late to work on this new blog design. And I'm finished! At least, unless I find mistakes or other things to fine tune. There are probably a couple of snags in the thing - I know for certain that it doesn't look like I want it to in Firefox, and it may not even work right on someone else's IE browser.

But it's finished!

New features:
  • New name! Actually, it's the old name, dinglemunch, but I brought it back in line with the URL.
  • Random banner images upon reload, choice of seven nine eleven so far.
  • Nifty little graphics in the sidebar, and each section stands alone
  • Comments now revealed on the main page! Click the "_ talked back" link to toggle view/hide.
  • Another custom-made background tiled image, hopefully won't get annoying as quickly as the ugly brown thing
  • You can actually SEE a hyperlink amongst the text! It's blue now.

So please, tell me what you think! I'm going to bed now, and I don't think I'll get up until Sunday morning!

4 Talked Back:

At July 22, 2005 at 8:39:00 PM CDT, Blogger meagan said...

Oh oh ohohohoh!! I'm so excited to see it!!!

Okay, that may have been an unnecessary amount of excitement for a template change.

Sometimes I need unnecessary excitement.

Anyway.
Did you know Katie's finally signed up for some online blog-type thing? www.hi5.com. I've never heard of it.

 

At July 23, 2005 at 11:57:00 AM CDT, Blogger nitsuj said...

nice new look! on an unrelated note, you should definitely go to creation fest this wednesday thru saturday at the gorge in good ol' george washington. kind of late notice, but i know you're into road trips and the festival would definitely be worth the journey.

http://creationfest.gospelcom.net/west/

 

At July 23, 2005 at 5:02:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Don't think I can do Creation Fest this year (gotta work and stuff), though I keep telling myself year after year that I'll go. I haven't done a music festival since Jesus Northwest from 1990-96...

Hey, are you ever gonna update your blog? (I ask hypocritically, since I hardly ever update J&S)... :)

 

At July 23, 2005 at 5:39:00 PM CDT, Blogger nitsuj said...

Actually, yeah, I just got inspired yesterday while catching up on the blogs of yours I had missed. I just got back from a one-week-turned-two-week-due-to-hurricanes-short-term-mission-trip in Jamaica. Maybe my first blog in forever will talk about it! Stay tuned!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home