Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Getting the lead out

So once in a while I'll look at Blogger's "Blogs of Note" section (on the main Blogger page), to see if anything grabs my attention. I saw one called Anonymous Lawyer, and I had to click on it, because the title contains the word Anonymous. (It could have been Anonymous Ice Cream Vendor, or Anonymous Asphalt Truck Driver, and I still would've clicked...I'm also a sucker for ________ Insider...what can I say, I like to read the "inside scoop".)

So I'm going through the Anonymous Lawyer archives, little by little (because yes, I also have a ton of work to do), and I saw this post. The subject of the post, one of his clients, is a really funny character, almost cartoony in personality.

This guy is a pretty good storyteller, even for a soulless lawyer. :)

2 Talked Back:

At August 25, 2005 at 10:09:00 PM CDT, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

So, if I use your post as a guide, and created a 'blog called Anonymous Ice Cream Insider (for the true inside scoop) chances are you'd leave comments, if possible, even before the 'blog was created?

B-)

 

At August 26, 2005 at 1:19:00 AM CDT, Blogger stan said...

If possible, yes.

I love me some ice cream, especially vanilla with crumbled saltines on top. Nummy!

(That's your first post, by the way.)

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home