Thursday, September 15, 2005

This post contains 100% post-consumer material

Okay, how weird is this, I'm making a blog post containing nothing but comments made on someone else's blog. It's just that this comment exchange is one of the funniest I've ever been involved with.

Highlights:

Meagan: I thought it was cigarettes. Thought, "boy, that man's got a serious addiction." I thought that all the way up until I read Jim's text saying it was corn. Then I had to look closer before I believed him. I guess I need to get my eyes checked. Hey! Maybe that's why I keep falling!

Jim: Meagan -- where are you and Nena hanging out that you see maggots everywhere?????? cigarettes? big yellow cigarette???? did you hit your head when you fell, and then fell again??? hope you are feeling better!!!!!

...

stan: Jim - Catching up on these comments, I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw your comment to Meagan, big yellow cigarettes and hitting her head when she fell. Not that Meagan hitting her head would be funny, I just think it was the overabundance of ???????? that got me :)

Jim: for first time visitors, do not be confused, Stan is just easily amused by punctuation marks, semi-colons make him pee

stan:
Guilty as charged; whoops; WHOOPS.

Jillian: Stan -- LOL!

Jim: Stan -- let's see if we can dehydrate you --
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

stan: *shrivels* Okay, nobody make a "winking" emoticon until I replenish.

2 Talked Back:

At September 15, 2005 at 10:58:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

Meagan -- don't bother to ask for a royalty, he'll just try to pay you in nickels or hair

 

At September 16, 2005 at 12:26:00 AM CDT, Blogger meagan said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! (check out all those punctuation marks)

All the fabulous things I miss when I'm gone from my computer all day! I need to stay posted 24-7 so I can get in on these fabulous conversations.

Good, good friends. That's what you guys are.

love meagan

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home