Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another Stuck Song

Yep, I have another song stuck in my head today. Actually, it's been repeating itself in there since Sunday. Seriously, it has to go.

I am not even going to say what it is, because when it does finally fade away (read: when it's replaced with another song - there's never no song), it'll come back as soon as I read the title. That's what happened last time.

At least it isn't some idiotic commercial jingle or TV theme. Those are the worst.

4 Talked Back:

At October 20, 2005 at 10:24:00 PM CDT, Blogger kristen said...

so you're not going to tell me what it was? i could start spouting off other song titles if it would help?

 

At October 21, 2005 at 10:01:00 AM CDT, Blogger stan said...

I guarantee you that whatever you say will be different than what's in my head.

 

At October 22, 2005 at 4:47:00 AM CDT, Blogger stan said...

It's gone! Gone!!!!!!!

Sadly, the song that replaced it was the weird 80's one-hit wonder "Puttin' on the Ritz". How that one got in there, I do not know. But it's better than what was there before, because it has COWBELL.

 

At October 22, 2005 at 11:57:00 PM CDT, Blogger kristen said...

i can't think of any of the words to puttin on the ritz except, well, the chorus. i can hear the tune in my head...the cowbell does it!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home