Thursday, October 20, 2005

I went to a bad web site today

This morning, when I sat down in my car to go to work, my head ran right into a spider web. Yes, there was a spider web inside my car. I hadn't left the windows open last night, which is good because it's been rainy. No, this spider broke the unwritten agreement between me and non-humans, which says that they will stay out of my interior spaces, and I won't hurt, torture or kill them.*

This spider knows it's done wrong. I'm sure of it. Because when I began waving my arms around to clear its web, it was nowhere to be found.

*Doesn't apply to the cats. They can come into the house without the threat of being hurt. :)

4 Talked Back:

At October 20, 2005 at 3:21:00 PM CDT, Blogger Scott said...

I'm glad to hear this happens to people besides me. I always find spiders in my car. What's up with that?

 

At October 20, 2005 at 8:02:00 PM CDT, Blogger Katie said...

That's the worst! I hate when they fall down on you while you are driving... Sure way to freak me out and potentially cause an accident.

How do they get in of we keep it all closed up nice and tight? Its a mystery.

 

At October 20, 2005 at 10:16:00 PM CDT, Blogger meagan said...

You're back!!

I always wonder why ants don't get into cars. Like in summmertime, when windows are open, and there's crumbs all over.

 

At October 20, 2005 at 10:27:00 PM CDT, Blogger kristen said...

oh, ants get in. leave some french fries or something else big and fun under the seat for awhile, they'll come in.

spiders like cars cause they're inviting and spacious. but they're closed up, how do they expect to find any bugs in there? no one ever said they were the smartest animals...

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home