Friday, December 09, 2005

A little housekeeping

Just drawing your attention to the slight template changes of the blog. Now you can see who commented on any post without having to expand it with show/hide. I found out how to do it here, but I had to tweak the code a bit to work with this template.

I also added a link to The Wizard of Id, which I should have done a long time ago. This comic makes me laugh a high percentage of the time, which is especially amazing given how long it's been around. Unfortunately, the Comics.com site will probably give you a pop-up ad when you click there; I wish there was a way I could prevent it.

3 Talked Back:

At December 9, 2005 at 3:03:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this works great. Jim

 

At December 9, 2005 at 4:40:00 PM CST, Blogger That One Chick You Know said...

Thanks for the comment link - I love it!

 

At December 9, 2005 at 9:52:00 PM CST, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

Whatever you've done, dude, Now my Firefox can see your rotating header image, so all is AOK.

I'm using the new version of Firefox too, so maybe that has something to do with it. But the old way was kind of counter-intuitive, and you recognized it and improved it perforce; good on you.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home