Saturday, June 10, 2006

Laughing Girl, Part 2

Big news!!! I randomly found another laughing lady today...except instead of animation, it's a real, cackling lady!

Really, you should take a look at this lady's blog (vlog). It's devoted to showing videos of her laughing. It's the whole purpose of the blog (vlog)! Her blog (vlog) is called Laugh Practice! This may just be the greatest blog (vlog) ever. Sorry, Jim.

She looks and sounds like she could be the twin sister of "Seinfeld's" Newman. I haven't seen her snort, yet.


No kidding, this is only a fraction of her laughing videos.

4 Talked Back:

At June 10, 2006 at 8:12:00 PM CDT, Blogger Samuel John Klein said...

Peep this:

http://www.jonco48.com/blog/horse_20smile.jpg

I'm referring to it mostly because just as I was watching the laughing lady's picture load in my RSS reader, This photo just so happened to have loaded in a StumbleUpon blog I happened to be reading at that very moment.

Way ironic.

 

At June 10, 2006 at 9:24:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Nice! Here it is, in Easy-Linky™ form:

Horse Smile

 

At June 12, 2006 at 7:42:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jana Swartwood said...

I can appreciate anyone who validates the fact that it's ok to be a fruitcake. Nice!

 

At June 15, 2006 at 9:21:00 PM CDT, Blogger Katie said...

Seriously? She has a site full of laughing videos? I'm a little disturbed by this.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home