Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm back...sort of

I haven't blogged too much lately, I know.

I used to be good at chronicling the events of my day, my week, etc., and last week was certainly event-filled. Nicole came to visit Portland for 10 days! We saw downtown Portland, the Oregon coast, the Columbia Gorge, and the symphony. Et cetera.

Is that all I have to say? Well, sort of. See, I don't really have time to blog now, because I am busy weeding through my belongings, figuring out what to save and what to get rid of, and separating the few things I will take with me when I MOVE TO CARTHAGE, MISSOURI on Monday. By plane.

That's right, folks. I'll be taking a one-way flight in the early morning hours of September 11. Can somebody say "extensive security check"?

7 Talked Back:

At September 6, 2006 at 1:22:00 AM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

oh no, you're gonna have to learn to drive slow in the fast lane, and say "strang" instead of string

 

At September 6, 2006 at 1:25:00 AM CDT, Blogger stan said...

I've also been working on converting my name to two syllables - "Stay-an"

 

At September 6, 2006 at 1:46:00 PM CDT, Blogger Coley said...

Is that really how I sound?

 

At September 6, 2006 at 7:21:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Only when you're really tired, or when your relatives are visiting. :)

 

At September 7, 2006 at 1:14:00 AM CDT, Blogger Katie said...

I'm so sad.

 

At September 7, 2006 at 1:15:00 AM CDT, Blogger Katie said...

Clarification: Not about Nicole. About the moving.
All the way to MISERY.

 

At September 7, 2006 at 1:50:00 AM CDT, Blogger nitsuj said...

Aww, no more trying to get you to cross the border to Creation NW. Eh, I forgot to ask this year anyway. Good luck with the move!

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home