Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thus Beginneth Year Three

Yeah, I know I back dated this post to yesterday, but I just couldn't remember whether I called March 1 or February 28 the blogiversary last year. For some reason, I thought my first post was on February 29. But looky there, it was February 28. (And a big DUH to me, since there was no Feb. 29 in 2005.)

So, happy two years old to the blog! Now, I guess the blog will go through the terrible twos. Whatever that means.

I might have to post a sort of retrospective for everything that happened since the big 0-1. It's been quite a year! But that's later. Now, I go eat dinner. Um, I mean Dinner.

1 Talked Back:

At March 3, 2007 at 12:07:00 AM CST, Blogger Katie said...

I just noticed your link to Pat Sajak. I can't believe he has a blog! And he was discussing global warming on it. So odd. I can't imagine him thinking about anything but Wheel of Fortune.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home