Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's nothing personal

I have an Internet browser on my phone, which is what I use when I don’t have any other access to the web. There are also a place where I can store bookmarks. And it definitely comes in handy for regularly checking the sites and blogs I like the best.

For some reason, there’s one bookmark that my phone keeps deleting off of the list: It’s Jim. I have saved the link for Jim’s blog at least five times, only to disappear after a week or so. There’s really nothing that I can think of that explains this. It’s been at the bottom of the list (due to being the most recent added) a few times, but sometimes I’ve added other bookmarks behind it...yet It’s Jim still vanishes.

2 Talked Back:

At April 2, 2008 at 7:13:00 PM CDT, Blogger Jim said...

reports of my death are greatly exa

 

At April 4, 2008 at 7:57:00 PM CDT, Blogger stan said...

Sure are a lot of people stopping by here on the way to the airport.

 

Okay, now it's your turn | Home